Who we are?
Covenco365 is an established IT company which specialises in modern data management, including: data backup, data security, data availability and disaster recovery services to medium/large UK companies.
Why work for us?
Join the team
If you think you’re suitable for the position(s) advertised below and believe you can add value to our business, then please get in touch with us today.
Are you a driven and hard-working graduate with an interest IT Sales or Business Development? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within a rapidly growing business.
Get in contact with us today. Email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Current Open Positions
Senior Systems Engineer
At Covenco365, a Senior Systems Engineer works closely with the sales team and the operations team to help promote and deliver our service offerings to our customers.
- Collaborate with customers and translate business objectives into technical requirements.
- Position our services to both partners and end‐user customers to help achieve sales objectives.
- Create content and deliver demonstrations to varying numbers and levels of decision makers, virtually and in person.
- Manage the technical evaluation stage of the sales process as a main technical advisor for our services.
- Implement and manage PoC’s to technical closure.
- Provide pre-sales support and/or on-site installation assistance to customers as they evaluate and/or deploy our services.
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Manage the infrastructure at our UK datacentres.
- Demonstrable experience working in a pre-sales role in IT.
- Have deep experience with virtualization technologies (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV).
- Have deep technical experience with Veeam products (Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup for Microsoft365, Veeam Backup for AWS/Azure/GCP).
- VMCE certification is a must have.
- VMCA certification would be advantageous.
- Ideally have experience with datacentre monitoring and reporting.
- Have wide range of technical knowledge of data management including tape drives, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols.
- Have basic knowledge of public clouds (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Knowledge of Microsoft365 is beneficial.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person.
- Be available to travel across the UK.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly.
Sales Development Representative
As an SDR you will:
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest
- Understand prospect needs and requirements
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for development and closure
- Help to achieve monthly/quarterly new opportunity target
You will receive:
- Competitive basic wage
- Commission and Bonuses
- Incentive payments and activities
- Sales Training
- Product & Services Training
Experience: Desired but not essential as full training is provided
- Good verbal and written communication
- Determination to be successful
- Never give up attitude
- Working effectively on your own and within a team environment
- Willingness to learn and achieve
- Work under pressure to achieve targets
Working hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Location: Banbury or surrounding commutable areas